Shared Services and Outsourcing Exchange
Noordwijk, The Netherlands
We are delighted to announce the 2013 edition of the Shared Services and Outsourcing Exchange will take place from September 2013 in Europe.
Shared Services and Outsourcing professionals across diverse industries, backgrounds, geographies, functions and responsibilities have one thing in common – the need to innovate. This need has grown exponentially over the last few years. This is because the industry has matured over the last decade and there is a general feeling among industry professionals that the same processes, systems and technologies have been recycled and reused year after year under the pretext of standardising operations.
Leading industry experts who will be sharing their insights into driving efficiency and the future of the industry include:
- UBS, Executive Director, WMA Op, Head of Sourcing/Outsourcing
- Unilever, Director – Finance and Accounting Operations
- Avery Dennison, Director, Payroll Operations & HR Shared Services, EMEA
- DP DHL, SVP, Global HR GBS, Finance
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, SVP - Customer Service & Operations
- Deutsche Bank, Head of Business Solutions
- United Nations, Chief Administrative Services
- AstraZeneca, Head of Pharmaceutical Procurement
The Shared Services and Outsourcing Exchange 2013 will, therefore, focus on innovation and reigniting passion in processes, thinking, strategies and technologies. This unique, invitation-only meeting will bring senior business leaders from HR, IT, Finance, Outsourcing, Procurement, Customer Services and Legal functions from all over the world to debate and formulate strategies to take their business to the next level.
There are just 80 places at the Exchange so please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your invitation to join this premier gathering of CFOs, Shared Services and Outsourcing leaders.